17 April 2008

For the love of trout

Trout, or trucha in spanish, is farmed in the Lake Titicaca and is delicious.

Lucha Libre is the type of Mexican wrestling popularized by the movie Nacho Libre. Basically it involves big man in colorful costumes with masks and capes. Who doesn't love that?

Trucha libre? Well, I guess if you were to put capes and masks on trouts it would be most entertaining.




yeah... so... I figured we should have a blog here, inspired by my friends' Ben and Casey's awesome blog on their life in Malaysia. I love reading their posts, and hope that my friends (and Wes' friends too if they are not as cynical about blogs as he is) will at least like it a little. I'll try to post pictures - given it's my 3rd time and Wes' 4th time here we haven't been trigger happy yet... For now, I just want to see what this looks like, send the link to all our friends and family, and then I'll post something about our life here. But here's a spoiler: we're doing fine.

1 comment:

Ben and Casey said...

Yeah! So excited you started a blog, another one to help me procrastinate. I will be a most loyal reader, I promise.

I love the title by the way!